Friday, October 31, 2014

Mission Accomplished!

Woo hoo! It's October 31st.... and I've blogged EVERY day this month. This has been a fun, but tiring challenge. There have been lots of nights when I've not wanted to blog or not known what to blog about, but I pushed through and I'm so glad I did. I'm happy that I've been able to document what we've done this month.... and I've been able to reflect on several topics, especially marriage. I hope you've enjoyed reading along.

I plan to continue blogging more regularly, but I'm moving on to a new challenge for November. I am going to exercise everyday. I really need to get in that habit. This thirty day challenge has proved difficult but doable.... there's something about having a definite time frame to focus on.... so I have gained confidence in my ability to "stick to it" at least for a month.

Here's one last link to a marriage article that I've been pondering this month:
"The most overlooked charecteristic-of-who-you-want-to-marry"
Spoiler alert --- It's "someone who can suffer well." There will definitely be suffering in every life and in every marriage. Choose someone with whom you can endure it well.

And lastly, I finally figured out how to post video clips here from my new phone! So, here are a few snippets that symbolize how I feel as I wrap up this challenge. All three videos are of Ray.




 
 

3 comments:

  1. I have the same goal for November, want to try to do something with kids for exercise in the morning before school, not sure wwhat. Wlhat are you going to do to exercise?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you stuck with it! I still need to go back and catch-up on some of the posts though. ;) With writing every day, I lost my morning time to read up on other's.

    You can do it with exercise! The 30 day LiveFitMama is going well for me. My only goal really was to make exercise a habit so each week it is to do it 5/7 days. I finally hit that goal this week (had a few rough days in week 1 but especially week 2). It's definitely feeling better to do it and I want to keep going. My November challenge deals with food -- no sugar or excess/obvious carbs (I am having squash and sweet potatoes occasionally). It's going to be so hard, but I need to try it to try and kickstart some weight loss, which keeps going up no matter what I've been doing. Ugh. Good luck with the exercise challenge, Katie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to ask...the green tire video.....part of Enchanted Forest's serpent?

    ReplyDelete