Monday, October 6, 2014

Yes, This!

So I just finished my lengthy post about connecting with our spouses rather than taking them for granted---- after midnight, with Jon snoring by my side --- and clicked over to "A Holy Experience" -  a favorite blog of mine. And I found this guest post. Yes! This is what I was trying to say! Amen, sister, amen! Printing it. Pondering it. Hoping to grow and change from it. This is the sentence that pierced my heart:

"I want to make sure it’s people, not projects that occupy the sacred places of my heart."

And this ---

"But twenty two years has taught me love, real love, is two people deciding to stay. Work it out. Fall in love again. And fight for, not against, one another."

More on all this later.... must sleep! Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment