Monday, October 13, 2014

Up Next....

Just a quick post tonight. It's been a busy day of productive homeschooling and then "taxi-cab" driving to orthodontist, karate, swimming, and Cub Scouts. Tonight I'm getting ready for tomorrow's introduction to a new unit study. Check out this picture and guess what it is -----
 


CHEMISTRY!

Recently I was talking with Adam about possible science fair projects and he told me he just wants to "mix potions, shoot lasers, and blow stuff up." So, this should be the perfect unit for him, right?

I've been pinning and planning lots of "mad scientist" activities to weave our studies in with Halloween. It's going to be lots of fun.

I just couldn't resist the fun Chemistry-themed treats at CVS!

Stay tuned for reports on our chemistry capers.

1 comment:

  1. Oh yeah! I'm teaching an elementary chemistry with my local co-op. I have a really hard time explaining science so I'm learning too. The kids, though, love it. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete