Friday, March 1, 2013

Musings from Michigan

I'm sitting in the waiting room of the hospital in Midland, Michigan. Jon's mom -- who is 84 years old -- is undergoing surgery to replace the valve in her aorta. Please pray for her.

My dad and Mary are back in Ohio with the boys. It's odd but nice to have so much time to just hang out with my sisters-in-law (all five of them) and niece without the kids.

Jon has assembled his mobile tax unit and is busy working on taxes of course.

Check out my awesome niece, Addie -----


How many beautiful blond-haired blue-eyed college co-eds do you know who could handle a fish like this with a smile? She is studying Fisheries and Wildlife Management at Lake*Superior*State*University.  This picture was featured in an article on the Michigan*D*N*R website. Read it here -----
http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,4570,7-153-10366_46403-291127--,00.html .

I'll update later about my mother-in-law. Thanks for your prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment