Monday, May 14, 2012

Mother's Day



I had a really great Mother's Day. Breakfast in bed. Cute cards. A really nice gift --- a SodaStream machine, which carbonates and flavors water. Mass. Time with my mom and sisters at Mom's house. Dinner out.

We ended up going to a Mexican restaurant right down the street from my mom's place. It was perfect since the boys and I have been doing a little study of Mexico. (Always schooling!)

Check out these three crazy amigos --


The margaritas were the best part!

When we got home we decided it was the perfect time for us to do our family May Crowning. We had planted flowers in our Mary garden the day before. They boys gave Mary a little bath and then Ray crowned Mary. We sang "Ave Maria" and prayed the Hail Mary.



Mary, Queen of Heaven and Earth, be the Queen of our Hearts and our Home.
Help me especially as I strive to be a good and loving mother.
May I always imitate you.
Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment