Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Busy... Busy... Busy... BAM!

Sinus Infection.
Bronchitis.
Two days flat in bed barely able to lift up my head.
Yuck!

Fortunately, my Dad and Mary have been here teaching the boys an awesome unit about rocks, volcanoes, layers of the earth, etc. They've been having fun and learning a lot.

Today Ray seems to have a low-grade version of what I have.... as well as my mom, sister, and nephew. I feel so bad to have infected them! And I'm hoping and praying that Jon and Adam aren't the next victims. Today was the first day I had any energy to be up and moving around... and I still had to take a two hour nap.

There are lots of fun things I want to post.... most importantly, ADAM'S SIXTH BIRTHDAY! We had a party for him on Sunday afternoon and it was then that I started feeling sick. His actual birthday was yesterday and I pretty much missed the whole day, but he had fun with his Pappy and Mary and Ray. Wait until you see what he got for his birthday. So cool! That's a teaser to keep you reading my blog.... even though it's been so long since I've posted. ;) Hopefully tomorrow I'll have time and energy to edit the pictures and get some posts up here.

God bless!

1 comment:

  1. Well, I can certainly empathize! Glad you're starting to feel a bit better. Hopefully no one else gets it so we can see you all on Monday! One bright lining... at least it waited til after tax season, right?

    ReplyDelete