Saturday, May 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

A Mother's Day surprise from my boys!

Happy Mother's Day to my sassy, classy, beautiful mom,
my kind and thoughtful mother-in-law,
and all the wonderful moms I'm privileged to know as sisters and friends.

I learn so much from all of you
and I love being able to share all of the ups and downs and joys and challenges of motherhood
with such supportive, wise, and funny women who "get it."

What a great and awesome privilege it is to be a mom.
I never knew how deeply I could love until I held my sons.

Thank you, God, for my sons...
for giving me the opportunity to love and serve you by loving and serving them.
Help me to be a good mom to them always.
God bless my mom and all moms.
Fill us with your grace, wisdom, and love
so that we can be mirrors of you for our children
and we can all journey to heaven together.

Blessed Virgin Mary, Our Lady of Fatima, Our Mother in Heaven, pray for us.

Amen.


I love you Mom!




"The mother's heart is the child's schoolroom."
Henry Ward Beecher
US Congressional Clergyman

No comments:

Post a Comment