Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Adam!

Adam turned six on May 1st! We had a party for him last Sunday. (It was that day that I began to feel sick... and I'm just now "living to tell about it.") ;) It was actually a very nice afternoon. We celebrated Adam's 6th birthday and my sister Reenie's 39th birthday! My mom made delicious spaghetti and meatballs. The kids and dads played outside. Here are some pictures ---












The kids had a great time playing with Silly String in the backyard.



Adam created this party game --- "Pin the Mustache on Mario."



Life since this party has been a bit of a blur, but I know Adam had a great birthday celebration and he's proud and happy to be six years old! He is such a sweet and interesting little boy and I'm so very blessed to be his mom. May he be holy, healthy, and happy and have a long, long life!

No comments:

Post a Comment