Thursday, February 16, 2012

Proper School Attire?

Check out this selection of pictures from recent school days here ----

"Luigi" performing an electricity experiment

Now he's joined by a turtle.

They really loved the electricity mini-unit and experiment kit. They kept returning to it over several days.

Here's Ray sporting a Burger King crown.
And today they never even got dressed! We weren't going anywhere.... and every once in a while they just love having a pajama day.




I just had to laugh as I loaded new pictures and noticed the crazy "get-ups" the boys wear for school. I guess that's one of the benefits of homeschooling! Of course I always dress very professionally ;) Notice there aren't any pictures of me on here! We get the job done and learn, learn, learn! That's what's important, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment