Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Awesome Adventure!


Don't you just love this picture of Adam cavorting with a wolf? No, we did not banish him to the wilderness to fend for himself. However, we did send him (and his brother) away for a day with my dad and his wife Mary and Carter and Ava (the boys' cousins). Last Thursday they took a trip down I-71 and visited the Cincinnati Museum Center at Union Terminal. I have never been there, but we are planning a family trip in the near future. The boys had a FANTASTIC time and the place looks amazing. Here are some highlights from the day:

TRAINS! Poor Ray ended up not feeling well for most of the day and even came home with a fever. However, he LOVED the model train displays.






I think Adam is inside a replica of a cave. He has talked a lot about the cave since the trip.

Here they are (my dad and his four grandkids) with a friend and her daughter (who are from the Cincy area).


Brrr.... inside a glacier exhibit.


Wild children riding wolves!




Water play


They told me the children's area is fantastic! I've heard lots about a giant treehouse as well.


Thanks Dad and Mary for taking the boys on this awesome adventure... and especially for the extra TLC that Ray required. I really enjoyed my day off and the boys loved it and learned a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment