Sunday, January 27, 2013

Seriously?



***Spoiler Alert****
If you have not yet watched the latest episode of Downton Abbey, do not read this post!


Ugghh! So sad! What is it about this show that just grabs me so deeply? Tonight's episode was so tragic that I don't think I'll be able to sleep.

I feel crazy even writing that. It's TV for goodness sake!

Still, I think I shall have to wear black all this weak in mourning for Lady Sybil. It would be awesome if I could get a hat like the Dowager Countess (Maggie Smith).

And if by some crazy chance the writers of Downton read this post... Booo! I hated it. What a nasty twist in the plot. Too many people are dying in that place. I just want them all to be happy in that idyllic place and time.

Oh well.... back to another week of reality. I'm still wondering where my "staff" could be. Butler? Valet? Cook? Ladies Maid? Housekeeper? Footman? However does this house run without them?

No comments:

Post a Comment