Saturday, January 12, 2013

PARTNER!!!!



It's official.... Jon is no longer an employee at his CPA firm. He is now a PARTNER!!!! 

He's been my partner for more than ten years and he's a very, very good one! I am so proud of him and happy for him.

Jon loves his work as a CPA. His boss (now PARTNER) often refers to him as the "brains of the operation." While Mike (Jon's PARTNER) is a great networker and people-person, Jon is so good at knowing all the laws, forms, rules, exemptions, ..... and making it all work. I think they will make great partners as their firm continues to grow.

Jon has wanted this for so long and I am so happy for him. (I'm trying not to get too scared when I think about what owning a firm may entail down the road.)

Congratulations Jon! May this tax season be a great one for your business and not too hard on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment