Sunday, August 15, 2010

A New Passion


There have been many days over the past couple weeks when I have been awakened by the question, "Do you want to play Uno?"

Seriously.

My delightful sister Colleen introduced Ray to the game of Uno and life around here has not been the same. He is obsessed. I have never played (or wanted to play) Uno this much in my life. We have to limit the number of games we will play each day. He even ropes Adam into playing, which is sometimes comical and sometimes painful. I'm pretty sure that at this point I could use Uno as a bribe and get Ray to do just about anything. I haven't tried it yet, but I might.

He is definitely living in the shadow of his middle-namesake, my grandfather Maurice, who was quite a card shark! I'm hoping this is not a foreshadowing of a career in Vegas.



If you're in the mood for a game (or two or three...) of Uno, please stop by soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment