Thursday, July 15, 2010

Great Start

Me: In the shower.... enjoying a few minutes of peace before jumping into the day. (I do my best praying in the shower many days.)

Cacophony of children's voices: "....puke.... something something something..... puke"

Me: "What? Who? Are you ok?"

I turn off the water and open the shower curtain.

Two very worked up boys are jumping up and down in the bathroom yelling things at the same time.

Finally, I get them to take turns.

Ray: "Adam said puke is made up of a bunch of squares. I told him it's really food. Am I right or is he?"

Me: "Really? Did anyone actually puke?"

Ray: "No. Not yet."

I closed the shower curtain, turned the water back on, and really prayed hard for a few minutes before facing the rest of the day.

Fortunately, things have gotten better from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment