Tuesday, February 23, 2010

What to do when the children are bouncing off the walls....




...Take them to *The Kingdom of Bounce!*

My friend Jen and I took our very active preschoolers to BOUNCE this morning. (The top picture shows Adam with his buddies Libby and Ryan sitting on the "throne.") It was so great for them to be able to run and jump and climb and slide and be loud. We let them jump until they could barely stand. Then we fed them lunch and sent them back to bounce some more.

We are faring fairly well through this snowy cold winter, but we are beginning to be quite eager for some hints of spring!

Thank you, Lord, for children with healthy bodies and boundless energy! Help me keep up with them and learn from them each day. PLEASE give me perseverance and hope as I look out the window at melting snow and dream of warm breezy days ahead. Amen.

1 comment:

  1. Katie, you amaze and inspire me every day I read your blog. You are truly an amazing mom and friend! Love you! ~Mitzi

    ReplyDelete