Tuesday, March 1, 2011

What?

As I drift off to sleep, my mind often wanders to strange things. However, not once have I been thinking about something like THIS:

Me - Laying in Adam's bed helping him go to sleep.... silently saying some prayers.... thinking that he's probably asleep now.

Adam: "Mommy, is there ANYTHING that can bust down bricks?"

Me: "Um, yes,.... dynamite I guess."

Adam: "And bombs." SNORE.

WHAT? SERIOUSLY? I wanted to wake him up... just so that would not be his last thought of the day. What will he be dreaming about?

Add to that our dinnertime convesation:

Jon: "So boys, what did you learn about in homeschool today?"

(Note: We did Saint Joseph readings and coloring pages, phonics, handwriting, reading, Math, and began a study of South America.)

Ray: "Well, nothing really. But when we went on a bike ride there were guys playing basketball and I found an orange piece of chalk."

I surrender. I did the best I could today. Just another TOTALLY TERRIFIC TUESDAY! But, on the bright side, we did survive February! Farewell dreary blah long crazy depressing month! We're MARCHING forward toward Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment