Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Living Stations of the Cross

Over the past month I've had the real privilege of working with these fine young people to prepare a presentation of the Living Stations of the Cross. These are the older children who participate in our Monday afternoon co-op. They are a really awesome bunch of young people! We had only a few rehearsals, yet they managed to do a very good job presenting the Stations for several homeschool families yesterday. I am so proud of them!
Our narrators told the story and led prayers after each station.
Pilate, the soldiers, and Jesus

Christian did a wonderful job as Jesus!
  
Simon helps Jesus carry the cross

Tanya actually played FIVE different roles! She was spot-on... knew her lines and where she should be every time!
 
 It was very inspiring for me to work with these young people. They were enthusiastic about bringing the story of Jesus' death to life, especially for their younger brothers, sisters, and friends. They worked diligently. I hope they'll always remember this experience. I know I will!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work with these kids! I think it is an experience they will never forget. I know I won't! Maybe it is to early to say this but wouldn't it be great to make this an annual event! I'll help!
    You turning Christian into Jesus is truly a miraculous event! (in so many different ways) LOL! Becky

    ReplyDelete