Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Life on the Road


If you want to reach me you might want to call 444-4444! I am totally living the taxi driver's life this week.

Adam is attending an art camp everyday this week --- on the other side of town. He's loving it! Here are a few sneak peeks at what he's doing. I'm sure there will be a whole portfolio of work to show off on Friday.




On Tuesday I drove Ray to golf, ran errands and went to the park with Adam, picked up Ray, picked up lunch, drove to my sister's, got Adam to art camp and back, and then took the boys to karate. Thankfully, Jon had pizzas waiting for us for dinner when we got home. We're just not used to that much "scurrying" all day! The amazing thing about it was that I was not teaching, leading, or helping with ANY of those activities. Just driving. That's rare! I'm enjoying this different kind of busy-ness over the summer, but I'm so glad to have our homeschool schedule for most of the year.

So if you see me on the road this week, wave! :) I'm living the mini-van dream!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like Whetstone!? Ms. Shonda? My kids LOVE her!

    ReplyDelete