Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Creative Endeavors

 It seems like we've been doing lots of creating around here lately. The boys have been spending lots of time drawing very elaborate "game boards" (which I think are supposed to be like video games). It's been keeping them busy, but wow has the school room been a mess! And I'm so thankful to my sister-in-law who supplies us with tons of paper and stickers. We are really using it all!



On a recent trip to our favorite teacher/art store we found this:

 They are quite fun! Yesterday Ray and I built a boat and Adam built an airplane.

 Today we had a "sand art play date" with some friends. Lots of concentrating and a big mess on the back porch, but it was fun! I forgot to get pictures of the finished products, but here are some shots of the fun:



It's so nice to have some leisure time for being creative!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like so much fun! Z and E would love the straw connectors, I'll have to get them some!

    ReplyDelete