Sunday, November 21, 2010

Yikes!

Time flies when you're....

Hanging out with friends

Going on family field trips

Enjoying the last warm days of Autumn


Checking out giant hollow tree trunks


Standing with friends in giant hollow tree stumps

Climbing under bridges

Making these

...and these


...and this

Taking children to art class where they make things like this

Hosting a baby shower

Taking care of the yard and the house

and, oh yeah, feeding, clothing, and educating children!

So, I took a brief hiatus from blogging, but now I'm back! The past few weeks have been really busy as I've been planning and participating in several classes and special events. In the near future I hope to fill in the details about some of the pictures in this post. I have several ideas for posts rumbling around in my head... so stay tuned!

1 comment: