Saturday, April 13, 2013

"Spring" Soccer

I'm so sorry to break this news to my fellow Central-Ohioans.... but the next five Saturdays are likely to be cold, windy, and/or rainy. Why? Because it's Spring soccer season! ;) We "kicked off" the season on this blustery cold morning!
 
 
 
Today's match-up: The Flyers (us -- in red) vs. The Cougars (in blue)


It was a pretty good game. The kids have played together for a few years now and are improving.

Ray taking the ball down the field.
 Adam was the goalie during the second half. He blocked several goal attempts and didn't let any through!
Adam kicking the ball out of the goal box.


I'm happy to report that the Flyers have maintained their undefeated record from the Fall! They won (1-0)!

Enjoying post-game snacks!
Remember this awesome Christmas gift I received from my Mother-in-Law?
 
 
I'm sure it's about to see some action in the coming weeks on the soccer field! Bring on the wind, rain, sun, whatever.... I've got my "throne" and I'm not afraid to use it!

No comments:

Post a Comment