Thursday, February 7, 2013

Strep Throat!

So much for that Saint Blaise blessing we received on Sunday after Mass! On Monday Ray started complaining about a sore throat. Then Adam. But they acted pretty normal, schooling and playing and eating and sleeping well. Finally today I took them for strep tests.... and then felt like a bad mother for not taking them sooner. Oh well.

We've been in the house all week... and we've missed karate and zoo class and tomorrow we'll miss Catechesis of the Good Shepherd. BUT.... the doctor said we're clear for tomorrow afternoon's valentine bash with the homeschoolers! Yeah!

I'm choosing to just thank Saint Blaise for his protection. I figure without that blessing the boys would have had tongues of fire leaping out of their throats or something.

And in addition to the "bad mom who doesn't take her kids to the doctor" award I also get the "mean mom who makes her kids do school even when they're sick" award. Yeah me!

I hope you're having a good week! Things are looking up here.... I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment