Friday, May 21, 2010

Back from Vacation!

The reason I haven't written for the past week is that we snuck away on a post-tax-season vacation! Jon, the boys, my mom, and I went to a beautiful resort in Orlando. We enjoyed very sunny, hot weather.... long, refreshing swims in big, beautiful pools... a visit to a fantastic petting farm.... a great day at Walt Disney World's Magic Kingdom.... and lots more fun adventures. We had a wonderful time.

There were several times during the trip when Ray said to me, "Momma, you have to put this on your blog!" So, for the next several days this blog will probably be a modern version of the old family vacation slide shows.

Tomorrow I get to go to the Dayton Catholic Homeschool Conference with some of my friends. Yeah! So, I'll get to blogging about our Florida adventures ASAP. Here are a few teaser pictures....

No comments:

Post a Comment