Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Awesome Husband

Have I mentioned lately how much I love my amazing husband? I could not ask for a more helpful, patient, kind, hard-working, loving man. I love sharing our life together.
 
Jon is....
 
...the most popular dad at the pool
(because he spins the kids around and tosses them in the air until his arms ache)

...the evening entertainment,
always up for a board game or some other fun activity with the kids after dinner
 
He's the grill-master,
lawn-mower,
bread-winner,
breakfast-maker,
chore-helper,
errand-runner....
 
He patiently supports and helps me in all my crazy projects,
like backyard theater and disco parties and homeschool crafts/games/experiments....
 
 
AND.....

 
...he even does windows...
late at night
on the night before school starts.
Just because he knows it will make
Mommy/Teacher feel more "together."
 
I love you honey!
Thank you for loving me so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment