Friday, September 24, 2010

Today's Biggest Accomplishment

Are you impressed? It's a lego post office. I followed the directions exactly. Usually I like to be more creative and free-form but Ray insisted that I build this exact post office.

My efforts were not in vain. Ray was very impressed by my work and my willingness to do what he asked me to do. He made me a reward chart!

Here's what Ray's current incentive chart looks like:


When he works hard on something or is extra-good/obedient/cheerful, he gets to put a sticker on his chart. Halfway up each ladder he gets a piece of candy. When he reaches the top of each ladder he earns television or computer time. (Yes, Adam has a chart too. Yes, we've resorted to bribery at this point.)

Here's the chart Ray made me:

He informed me that when I get halfway up the ladder he and Adam will "go outside and let you be" and when I get all the way up the ladder I will earn a nap! Wow! Now THAT'S an incentive!

Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment