Wednesday, July 7, 2010

An Update and A Memory

The update:
Thankfully, our van only needed a new battery! We have it back without too much of a strain on the wallet! Our cars are both paid off and we are hoping and praying that we'll be able to drive them for a long time.

The memory:
Good friends and family, lots of laughter, hush puppies, and peach margaritas! Last year around this time we were at Myrtle Beach. There was an especially wild and fun adventure that began with a crazy twisted ride along the strip.... with an SOS call at the corner of


WINGS

AND A VOLCANO!

My sisters and I finally found our way to:

where we met up with some lovely sophisticated ladies and drank these:
Some of those ladies are heading to visit "THE CAPTAIN" again this week!

I wish I could be there!

Have a margarita for me.... or come visit me soon and I'll make you one here!

No comments:

Post a Comment